- You need an account in PowerX. It can be created either by the web app or by the android/iOS app.
- Web app link: https://portal.powerx.co/
- Register your hub and sensors (heat, water and electricity) via a mobile app.
Steps to Connect to Google Assistant
- In android, long-press the “Home” button to launch Assistant. In iOS, open the Google Assistant app and tap on the button in the bottom right-hand corner. You will immediately see an option to add Google Assistant to Siri.
- Tap the explore more button.
- Search “PowerX”.
- After selecting PowerX from the list, you have to say “Talk to PowerX”. Then Google Assistant itself gives the option to link your account. Select “Yes”.
- After your account is linked, you can access the Google Assistant for PowerX.
- You can talk to Google Assistant and say “What’s the current temperature” or “temperature”, and Google Assistant will answer that to you.
- You can talk to Google Assistant and say “start heating” or “stop heating”, and Google Assistant will answer that to you.